Collateralized cryptoasset-backed loans often get quite significantly overcollateralized and capital-inefficient due to the inherent volatility of the crypto markets.
Altitude takes over the controls by actively managing your loan’s debt and collateral in real-time, optimizing your capital efficiency.
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional crypto engineer who loves working through complex logic, math and finance problems together with a team of developers and product geeks.
This role is for a lead developer who wants to help us expand our team, has experience deploying Smart Contracts on Ethereum mainnet (or another EVM compatible blockchain) and has built a methodology to help them safely write code that has immediate financial consequences for its users.
- Drive high-level decisions about Protocol architecture, incentive structure and features
- Design and implement well tested Smart Contracts in Solidity
- Contribute readable, well-tested, and well-documented code
- Lead and mentor a software engineering team
- Review correctness, efficiency and readability of code from other contributors
- Prepare the code-base for external audits and resolve any audit findings
- Work in a fast-paced agile development environment with an international team
- 5+ years of development experience and at least 3 years of Solidity experience
- Your Smart Contracts have traction on an EVM compatible chain
- Really care about accuracy of your code and take ownership of your deliverables
- Know how to keep code secure from sophisticated intelligent attackers and have helped your code-base through a Smart Contract audit
- Can explain to product teams how features can be implemented and are happy to suggest alternative implementations that achieve similar functionality
- Build maintainable code and how to spot opportunities to save gas
- Have an in-depth understanding of the ERC20 standard and other DeFi protocols
- Other team members love discussing technical challenges with you because you can help them see different ways of finding solutions
- Willing to travel for face-to-face meetups every 6-8 weeks
- Fluent in verbal & written English
Bonus points for
- Have previously integrated with well known DeFi protocols (Uniswap, Compound, Aave, Yearn, Curve, etc.)